Callyo | St. Petersburg, FL
At Callyo, we build innovative, simple, meaningful tools within reach of all in law enforcement to combat crimes such as human trafficking and child exploitation. Callyo has changed the way investigations are done, and believes that you shouldn't need special equipment to do something special.
Callyo has been called "arguably the most innovative new policing technology in the past 20 years" while maintaining 99% satisfaction and renewal across 100,000+ officers and 10,000+ agencies. We have saved countless man-hours and taxpayer expense, increased prosecution rates, and improved the well-being of investigators with solutions that respect the privacy of our fellow citizens.
Want to work on things that matter? Want to work at a fast-growing SaaS company? Join our team as a developer focused on helping our clients achieve success using Callyo products.
What You Get to Do:
- Work with advanced software security concepts like encryption, hashing, and access control
- Build high-quality, testable PHP applications
- Build applications on top of state of the art AWS infrastructure
- Work with a team to thoroughly plan and actualize challenging new features and product development
Qualified Applicants Will:
- Demonstrate strong software development fundamentals
- Prioritize and stay current with industry-standard security practices
- Have prior experience with web and server-side development
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of relational database design and usage
- Be an avid learner and show passion for your craft
- Have a great personality and enjoy working as part of a team
Who Will You Work With?
- An organization with an extreme passion for customer service and officer safety, proven in our 99% customer satisfaction and renewal rates
- Highly collaborative sales, engineering, and customer success teams that build lifesaving products that customers love
- Investigators who look to you as a trusted partner, solving cases that make the world a safer place for our children
- A company that you can be proud of -- feeling good that what you do makes the world a safer place for everyone
What We Have to Offer
As a member of the Callyo team, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities.
- Competitive compensation package (base plus commissions/bonuses)
- Travel, mileage and expense reimbursement
- 401k, health, vision and dental insurance and paid time off
- New cell phone, computer and other technology needs
- An office blocks from beautiful Tampa Bay
- A supportive, open, equal opportunity employment environment
Before You Apply
- Applicants must be full US Citizens with a clear criminal background
- The position is on-site in St. Petersburg, FL. Relocation is considered for qualified candidates