Want to be a leader at a fun, fast-growing start-up that is tackling one of the biggest challenges of our lifetime?
COI Energy is looking for a dedicated Account Executive Manager to lead our inside sales efforts as we take the company to the next level of growth and help combat climate change.
If you thrive coaching sales executives, if you love constantly learning & solving problems, and if you want to work for a mission-driven company, then keep reading below – this might be the role for you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with your team to achieve their monthly sales quota
- Spend 50%+ of your time coaching your team for positive results and high engagement
- Participate in the recruiting & hiring of world-class Account Executives for your team
- Establish team KPI’s and build out AE dashboards for Leadership Team
- Constantly review and refine sales process to increase team effectiveness
- Lead your team through change while keeping up morale and positivity
- Take on your own sales pipeline and close deals when necessary
- Embrace COI with genuine enthusiasm
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated & determined professional driven to succeed
- Min of 2+ years succeeding in a transactional sales management role
- Track record of high performance (exceeding goals/quota)
- Experience developing strong sales teams with positive leadership & motivation
- Ability to build & analyze sales dashboards to make changes based on trends/results
- Experience hiring & training new salespeople
- Working knowledge of CRM software (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Experience in a fast paced, startup environment with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & unfazed by rejection
- Professional communication skills – both on the phone and over email
- Coachable - accepts feedback and implements advice
- Active Listener - listens and asks questions to understand team's (or customer's) needs
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What We Provide:
- Fun learning environment with incredible growth opportunities
- Access to Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Opportunity to be a part of one of Tampa’s fastest growing companies!
About COI Energy:
At COI Energy, we care about making a positive impact on the world. Our mission is to make the world more energy efficient by improving building energy performance and grid optimization.
Through our proprietary, disruptive technology platform, COI Energy significantly lowers businesses’ energy costs, optimizes the electrical grid, and combats climate change by reducing carbon emissions.
Named as a finalist of the “Rise of the Rest” competition, come join us – we’re just getting started!