Want to be a leader at a fun, fast-growing start-up that is tackling one of the biggest challenges of our lifetime?
COI Energy is looking for a dedicated Enterprise Account Manager to educate and convert our largest prospective customers. You will serve as the face of COI Energy for our Enterprise Accounts as we take the company to the next level of growth and help combat climate change.
If you thrive building relationships & serving as a trusted advisor, if you love constantly learning & solving problems, and if you want to work for a mission-driven company, then keep reading below – this might be the role for you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Win new Enterprise Accounts (subscriptions) for COI Demand Response (DR) program
- Drive new revenue by prospecting and building pipeline of enterprise accounts, while building strong relationships with these potential customers
- Meet or exceed your sales quota on a consistent basis
- Develop and circulate best practices that can be used for our growing Sales Team
- Create reliable forecasts that can be shared with Leadership Team for accurate revenue projections
- Use your expertise to constantly review and refine the enterprise sales process to increase conversion rate
- Listen to the needs of your prospects and share feedback with product & marketing teams
- Embrace COI with genuine enthusiasm
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated & determined professional driven to succeed
- Min of 5+ years succeeding in outside technology sales role that requires prospecting
- Track record of high performance (exceeding goals/quota)
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & positive in all your customer interactions
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage & close enterprise accounts
- Ability to engage multiple stakeholders, decision makers at a prospect to build consensus and to win the deal
- Working knowledge of CRM software (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Experience in a fast paced, startup environment with tight deadlines
- Professional communication skills – both on the phone and over email
- Coachable - accepts feedback and implements advice
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
What We Provide:
- Fun learning environment with incredible growth opportunities
- Access to Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Opportunity to be a part of one of Tampa’s fastest growing companies!
About COI Energy:
At COI Energy, we care about making a positive impact on the world. Our mission is to make the world more energy efficient by improving building energy performance and grid optimization.
Through our proprietary, disruptive technology platform, COI Energy significantly lowers businesses’ energy costs, optimizes the electrical grid, and combats climate change by reducing carbon emissions.
Named as a finalist of the “Rise of the Rest” competition, come join us – we’re just getting started!