Want to be a leader at a fun, fast-growing start-up that is tackling one of the biggest challenges of our lifetime?
COI Energy is looking for a dedicated Director of Sales to build & lead our inside sales efforts as
we take the company to the next level of growth and to help combat climate change.
If you thrive coaching sales executives, if you love constantly learning & solving problems, if you
have experience building sales training playbooks & Salesforce work flows, and if you want to
lead at a mission-driven company, then keep reading below – this might be the role for you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Hire a team of 5-10 Account Executives in first year in the role
- Create & execute COI Sales Training & Coaching strategy & playbook
- Work with your team to achieve their monthly sales quota
- Spend 50%+ of your time coaching your team for positive results and high engagement
- Establish team KPI’s and build out AE dashboards for Executive Team
- Build out new sales process as lead implementer of Salesforce as CRM platform
- Lead your team through change while keeping up morale and positivity
- Take on your own sales pipeline and close deals when necessary
- Embrace COI with genuine enthusiasm
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated & determined professional driven to succeed
- Min of 10+ years succeeding in a transactional sales environment w/ 5+ years in sales
- Track record of high performance (team exceeding goals/quota)
- Experience developing strong sales teams with positive leadership & motivation
- Ability to build & analyze sales dashboards to make changes based on trends/results
- Experience hiring, onboarding & training new salespeople
- Expert knowledge of CRM software (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Experience in a fast paced, startup environment with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & a true team player
- Ability to be a key contributor to Leadership Team and overall company strategy
- Active Listener - listens and asks questions to understand team’s (or customer’s) needs
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What We Provide:
- Fun learning environment with incredible growth opportunities
- Active role on COI Leadership Team
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Opportunity to be a part of one of Tampa’s fastest growing companies!
About COI Energy:
At COI Energy, we care about making a positive impact on the world. Our mission is to make the world more energy efficient by improving building energy performance and grid optimization.
Through our proprietary, disruptive technology platform, COI Energy significantly lowers businesses’ energy costs, optimizes the electrical grid, and combats climate change by reducing carbon emissions.
Named as a finalist of the “Rise of the Rest” competition, come join us – we’re just getting started!