Marketing Coordinator - Job Description
Corestream (corestream.com) is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to own Client marketing communications relationships. You will be the Client’s go-to Corestream contact for onboarding new and ongoing communication efforts. If this sounds like you, read on.
Corestream is headquartered in Tampa, FL
● Seeking a highly resourceful and organized Marketing Coordinator who possesses an upbeat, take-charge personality and will be efficient and effective in providing support to their team.
● Assist in the coordination of client marketing projects
● Work with program partners and providers to gather content needed for marketing to our clients’ employees.
● Maintain project notes in a shared tracking system.
● Help manage and maintain centralized client information for smooth execution of communication campaigns.
● Coordinate our participation at client special events and employee benefit fairs
Recipe for Success
● Excellent problem-solving skills, data management skills, organizational, time management, and communication skills
● Proficient in:
o Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
o Microsoft Excel (intermediate-to-advanced skills strongly preferred)
o Salesforce CRM experience a plus
● Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
● Ability to form strong personal relationships with clients while maintaining a positive attitude with all stakeholders (clients, vendors, peers) even under challenging situations
● Confident in client-facing situations, both remote and in-person
Cherries on Top
● Preferred applicants will possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a business related analytical discipline
● Knowledge of employee benefits experience
Corestream is reinvigorating the voluntary benefits arena with innovation and experience. We’ve invested countless hours into developing a durable and reliable solution to address the current and future challenges of the benefits and HR sectors. Our unique tools and industry awareness allow employers to offer a rapidly expanding portfolio of benefits without being held hostage by their own technological or resource-related constraints.
We offer a variety of solutions and services within a single integrated platform including:
● Fully white-labeled portal and enrollment solutions that employers can call their own
● The ability to bill multiple benefits through one payroll slot
● A full-service employee discount program that features an ever-expanding list of retailers
● An online, real-time automobile insurance quote comparison app that enables the user to get an instant group auto insurance quote from multiple auto insurers
We make it easy for employers to have a scalable solution in their hands to expand the breadth and depth of voluntary benefits for their employees, while also expanding the definition of employee benefits. We have a driven, flexible, and fun team and offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.