Billing Product Support Specialist
Billing Support Specialist - Job Description
Corestream (corestream.com) is seeking a Billing Support Specialist to own the billing support process. As a result of our continuing growth, Corestream is currently looking to add a Billing Support Specialist to our dynamic, entrepreneurial tech team. This is a unique ground floor opportunity for a Billing Support Specialist who is interested in directly impacting our company's file exchange processes and partner site reporting module. The position provides 1st Tier B2B file exchange and integration support and requires proven experience dealing directly with IT file exchange and payroll specialists counterparts at our Fortune 500 partners. If this sounds like you, read on.
Corestream is headquartered in Tampa, FL
● Managing ticketing portals/applications to document client/provider inquiries in a timely manner is required
● Hands-on experience and working knowledge of SQL or any relational database is required. Must create SQL queries, stored procedures, update statements to retrieve and validate specific data needs and requirements.
● Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
● Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Familiarity with (Visio, MS Project, Publisher)
● Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and schedule activities associated with the processing of customer data with minimal direction
● Monitor data file exchanges for completion, technical requirements, file transmission protocol and decipher file errors
● Develop and document process improvement initiatives to minimize data errors and increase efficiency
● Must possess customer service skills and have a professional, friendly and positive attitude. Acts as liaison between (Customer Care and Developers) and (Accounting and Developers)
Recipe for Success
● Enjoy fostering relationships with partners – picking up the phone and calling Like being the spokesperson / representative of Corestream with our vendor partners
● Takes full ownership – issues we deal with are complex, so this person must see the next move when resolving an issue, and proactively make it
● Establish and maintain effective working relationships with technical and non-technical staff - both internal as well as external
● Incredibly organized – never let anything slip through the cracks
● 2+ years MS-SQL / RDBMS
● 2+ years billing (account balances, discrepancies)
● 3+ years triage & expediting / scheduling help desk tickets
● 2+ years file transfer protocol
● 1+ years basic HTML/2+ years MS Office Suite
Cherries on Top
● Strong analytical and organizational skills with proven experience handling multiple client supported activities simultaneously.
Corestream is reinvigorating the voluntary benefits arena with innovation and experience. We’ve invested countless hours into developing a durable and reliable solution to address the current and future challenges of the benefits and HR sectors. Our unique tools and industry awareness allow employers to offer a rapidly expanding portfolio of benefits without being held hostage by their own technological or resource-related constraints.
We offer a variety of solutions and services within a single integrated platform including:
● Fully white-labeled portal and enrollment solutions that employers can call their own
● The ability to bill multiple benefits through one payroll slot
● A full-service employee discount program that features an ever-expanding list of retailers
● An online, real-time automobile insurance quote comparison app that enables the user to get an instant group auto insurance quote from multiple auto insurers
We make it easy for employers to have a scalable solution in their hands to expand the breadth and depth of voluntary benefits for their employees, while also expanding the definition of employee benefits. We have a driven, flexible, and fun team and offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.