Homee, Inc. is a venture backed technology company providing on-demand property maintenance across all property types and we are looking to add to our growing team. The Order Management Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating jobs for property managers, assigning the right provider to the job and schedule with the tenants. Candidates must have a customer first mentality, excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, flexible, and reliable. A strong candidate will have the ability to multitask and prioritize work, will be extremely detail oriented, and have the desire to grow as a part of an emerging department within our company.
- Coordinate property maintenance requests with property managers, find the right provider and schedule appointments with tenants
- Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with team members to respond to tenant or homeowner questions or concerns
- Assist with basic technical questions
- Update customers (including Property Managers) current status of jobs
- Create and edit bids for larger projects
- Provide the highest level of customer care
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn new applications quickly
- Experience with conflict resolution and troubleshooting quality control issues
- Construction background or knowledge of project management a plus
- Bilingual – English / Spanish
PERFORMANCE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Sets high personal standards of performance. Establishes aggressive goals and drives for results
- Develops realistic plans, action steps and timetables for resolutions
- Juggles multiple, competing priorities. Allocates resources in alignment with top priorities.
- Models the way. Believes work makes a difference. Cares about people.
- Process improvement mindset. Listens to others to generate ideas and solutions.
- Takes personal accountability to drive decisions and outcomes across the organization.