Homee, Inc. is a venture backed company and the premier on-demand home servicing technology application and we are looking to add to our growing team. Pro Recruitment Specialists are responsible for the acquisition of pros in designated Homee markets as assigned by the VP of Markets or Director of Support Services. Acquisition includes all activities from the initial promotion of markets through qualified pros taking their first Homee job.
The job requires a high degree of professionalism, ability to communicate the value proposition of Homee to potential professionals, ability to persuade desired professionals to engage in the Homee model, a willingness to maintain the relationship with professionals and build the referral network of additional professionals.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting trade professionals to fulfill market requirements in new and existing markets
- Evaluating the pro’s ability to perform the duties needed in their declared trades
- Evaluate the pro’s ability to professionally represent Homee
- Evaluate the pro’s references of prior work – either video/pictorial or contacting references for quality of work performed.
- Assisting trade professionals with registration via the Homee app
- Training trade professionals on the use of the Homee app
- Formal introduction of the pro to operations team members during weekly market meetings.
- Ongoing communication to existing pros of new features on the Homee Pro App, new Homee process and procedures as they are developed and new incentives as they are launched
- Follow the defined procedures for Pro Deactivation when necessary
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting maintenance/construction trades people
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (verbal and written communication)
- Effective communicator with customer service-oriented mindset
- Team player, self-motivated, efficient, intellectually curious, flexible, and reliable.
- Easily adapts to rapidly changing environment and demand.
PERFORMANCE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Models the way. Believes work makes a difference. Cares about people. Ambitious and committed.
- Contributes process improvement ideas and upholds defined standards.
- Accountability – Take personal accountability to drive decisions and outcomes across the organization.
- Flexible and eager to learn and contribute to new strategies to improve the recruiting process.
- Able to adjust to changing priorities in a fast moving environment.
*****MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN AREA*****