Homee | Tampa, FL
Homee, Inc. is a venture backed technology company providing on-demand property maintenance across all property types and we are looking to add to our growing team. The Customer Success Associate will be responsible for following up on completed jobs to ensure customer satisfaction, as well as triage and respond to customer service calls. Candidates must have a customer first mentality, excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, flexible, and reliable. A strong candidate will have the ability to multitask and prioritize work, will be extremely detail oriented, and have the desire to grow as a part of an emerging department within our company.
-Make customer calls to collect feedback and ensure satisfaction
-Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with team members to respond to tenant or homeowner questions or concerns
-Assist with basic technical questions
-Provide the highest level of customer care
-Excellent oral communication skills
-Experience with conflict resolution and troubleshooting quality control issues
-Construction background or knowledge of project management a plus
-Experience in high volume customer service position
-Bilingual a plus
PERFORMANCE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Sets high personal standards of performance. Establishes aggressive goals and drives for results
- Develops realistic plans, action steps and timetables for resolutions
- Juggles many priorities and competing demands. Allocates resources in alignment with top priorities.
- Models the way. Believes work makes a difference. Cares about people.
-Promotes new ways to look at problems and processes. Listens to others to generate ideas and solutions.
- Accountability – Take personal accountability to drive decisions and outcomes across the organization.