KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 23rd record-setting quarter in a row!
- Design and develop Ruby on Rails web applications in an agile development environment
- Design and develop Ruby back end solutions
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
- Collaborate with product managers and fellow engineers to establish and refine requirements
- Strong understanding of Ruby on Rails
- Experience building commercial web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing in Ruby or similar languages
- Able to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML and related technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications.
- Experience with common SQL data layers such as MySQL
- Built applications with current and forward-facing web standards like CSS3 and HTML5
- Used automated unit testing tools
- Used Behavior-driven development (BDD) tools like Cucumber or RSpec
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Communication skills, verbal & written
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or comparable work experience)
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.