KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 23rd record-setting quarter in a row!
The Director of FP&A will report directly to the CFO and oversee all aspects of financial planning and analysis. The director must be thoroughly proficient in analyzing data, producing logical scenario analyses and insights, producing accurate forecasts, and making sound recommendations. The successful candidate must also be able to communicate complex information clearly and concisely.
- Create and lead the FP&A function using strategic savvy combined with the ability and willingness to be hands on and dive deep into the details
- Direct budgeting and forecasting, including the establishment and maintenance of systems
- Translate and interpret financial results into operational recommendations to improve and accelerate the business
- Prepare and deliver high quality reports and analyses
- Perform regular predictive financial modeling, monitoring outcomes, and refining the model as needed
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis, and valuation support for acquisitions and other ad-hoc financial projects
- Set a vision for executive level financial metrics, implementing system requirements and repeatable processes for efficient and timely delivery of the metrics
- Experience with Public company reporting
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within finance, preferably with SaaS or technology industry experience
- Comfortable handling hyper-growth in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated outstanding financial leadership skills and expertise with an emphasis on translating financial insights into operational recommendations
- An excellent manager with experience in leading and mentoring direct reports and teams to ensure professional development and performance
- MBA and/or experience in investment banking, management consulting, and/or the Big 4 is preferred
- Experience with NetSuite and/or implementing system enhancements a plus
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.