M2Gen | M2Gen Building, President's Plaza 3rd Floor Suite 350, 4904
M2Gen Building, President's Plaza 3rd Floor Suite 350, 4904
Clinical & Life Sciences
M-F; 8 hrs (8a-5pm)
M2Gen is a health informatics solution subsidiary of the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer and Research Institute in Tampa, Florida. M2Gen is the operational and coordinating center for the Oncology Research Information Exchange (ORIEN), an alliance of cancer centers across the US. We strive to be a leader in creating and delivering health informatics solutions through evidence-based approaches to predict and meet the needs of cancer patients. Be part of the cure by joining M2Gen's team and impacting the future of cancer care.
The Research Coordinator works closely with the Clinical Research and Scientific Managers, under supervision of the Sr. Director of Scientific Affairs on assigned projects/protocols. This position is responsible for providing administrative and research support for the Scientific Affairs team, which includes assisting with 1) coordination of meetings, 2) documentation and distribution of meeting minutes 3) Project tracking, maintenance of projects dashboard and progress on milestones, 4) internal and external communications. This position serves as a secondary liaison between M2Gen and ORIEN members on matters related to the partnership including communication to stakeholders. The successful candidate is expected to exhibit a high degree of interpersonal communication, organizational skills, and enjoy being an administrative team member for multi-center research projects to ensure efficient and effective processes for the Scientific Affairs team.
What you'll be doing:
· Coordination of meetings with minimum supervision: Communicate key information in advance of meetings through email (important agenda items, reminders, requests for information). Draft meeting agendas and send for review by supervisor(s); modify as needed and distribute final versions. Lead meetings in absence of supervising Manager/Director if needed, or as assigned by such.
· Documentation and distribution of meeting minutes: Take meeting minutes, compile with others' notes, draft final version, disseminate for review, and distribute final version.
· Project tracking, maintenance of projects dashboard and progress on milestones
· Communicate with internal and external stakeholders: Communicate project-related issues and outcomes to stakeholders, as directed by supervising Managers/Director. Serve as a secondary liaison between M2Gen and ORIEN members on ORIEN projects matters.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
· At least two years relevant experience in biomedical science, research setting, or clinical trials office; training period in relevant settings may be counted towards the 2-year requirement.
· Hands on research experience preferred. Experience with the use of basic office equipment. Experience working with computers and MS Office software environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal skills)
· Ability to work well under the pressure of meeting mandatory deadlines.
· Good organizations skills and careful attention to detail. Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple work assignments.
· Bachelor's degree in biomedical sciences or related field.
Moffitt Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status. We seek candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.