PandaDoc | St. Petersburg
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for someone experienced in creating, scaling and fine-tuning high-velocity sales programs. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot! As Vice President of Sales, you will help scale an amazing sales team, while building a structured and predictable high performance sales organization. This position must be located in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Always be of a growth mindset.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the global sales function for PandaDoc
- Own the P&L and projections for your business unit. You will scale as fast as you are able based on funnel math.
- Define PandaDoc’s go-to-market strategy for our ICP (ideal customer profile) based on company size and territory
- Redefine our internal sales strategies to support high performance standards, pipeline metrics and sales velocity
- Use sales metrics and account scoring methodology to define sales process and strategy
- Develop accurate forecasts and meticulously manage sales activity in CRM and other sales management tools
About Your Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of sales executive experience
- 5+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- You’ve experienced hyper growth at a early stage startup and know what it takes to scale to $50M+ ARR
- In depth understanding of account-based and/or outbound sales methodologies. Specifically in SMB, mid-market or high-velocity models
- You have hired, trained, and managed global sales teams, including the creation of sales strategies and benchmarks for analyzing performance
- You’re an energetic leader; you inspire others to be the best versions of themselves and provide gateways to ensure success
- Results Oriented: Driven by metrics, prioritizes accordingly. Balances great ambition with humility. Delivers on promises.
- Collaborative Leader: Influential and collaborative across all levels and personalities within the organization. Is flexible, level-headed, confident, and respectful in all situations.
- Applied Innovator: Emotionally intelligent, empathetic creative problem solver who is willing to listen to carefully and think independently. Continuous educator and lifelong learner.
- Strong Communicator: Balanced listener with strong communication and the aptitude to clearly articulate differing points of view. Strong negotiator.
- Action Oriented: Motivated self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of urgency.
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!