Interested in working for a team of people completely redefining how fitness and health care work together? At Peerfit, we’re flipping wellness reimbursements on their head by connecting insurers’ and employers’ wellness dollars to popular fitness studios offering CrossFit, yoga, barre, boot camp, cycling, and more. If working with a team of innovative and driven people who are modernizing how people engage with wellness excites you, look no further than Peerfit.
This position is located in Northern California or Raleigh, North Carolina
The Community Events Coordinator, Peerfit Move will provide local support for Medicare Advantage Health Plan client(s), its members, senior community influencers and supporting network as needed. This position will facilitate and support local event planning, member experience and engagement. S/he will be responsible for implementing and executing in a compliant, efficient manner.
- Working with studios and support relationships/serve as main POC for individual locations
- Connect to and maintain strong relationships with many wellness partners at one time
- Work closely with the Account Manager in a fully remote environment.
- Regularly meet with assigned health plan client(s) to go over reports, including utilization. Facilitate resolution to any claims concerns, educate local staff on the program (product team, market leadership, in-house sales, clinical, etc)
- Act as liaison between end user members and Peerfit to support communication, education and problem resolution (IT, Network expansion, Customer Service, etc)
- Work with Peerfit and client Marketing teams to facilitate brand awareness, event awareness, etc in a timely, compliant manner
- Work to execute strategies to meet mutual goals and milestones with the client to show success (number of activated memberships,, attendance at member events, number of testimonials, etc)
- Compile data to feed pilot metric reports for the Account Manager
- Facilitation and Coordination of local events
- Identify opportunities to partner with Senior focused local events or groups to host or sponsor community events for Peerfit Move Members
- Plan and facilitate local community events for members (i.e. exercise classes, outdoor walks & wellness activities, etc.)
- Series of regularly scheduled Training events to show how to use the technology (seniors, sales distribution - see below)
- Recruit local resources and volunteers to support local events and facilitate ongoing user experience & input
- Facilitate and conduct in person enrollment and education meetings
- Assist individuals with account creation, wellness facility memberships and other questions
- Educate individuals on the program benefits and attributes
- Ability to gain baseline experience in Medicare Compliance as it relates to marketing and communication, rewards and incentives, benefit development etc.
- 2+ years of Client Engagement, Project Management, and/or Community or Corporate Events Planning and Execution. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Analytical and organizational skills: ability to problem solve
- The ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
NICE TO HAVES:
- Medicare Advantage experience (sales, sales events coordination, product development, compliance, or operations)
- Strong familiarity with the Counties in the assigned region. Bi-lingual in Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese, or Mandarian preferred but not required.
Highschool Diploma or equivalent plus at least 2 years of advanced studies in business or a related field required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
WHO WE NEED: (Intangibles)
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Desires to have a role in the growth of a startup
- Stays motivated and knows how to be persistent
- Is self-directed
- Can work remotely and make decisions autonomously at a high level
- Flexibility to handle changing responsibilities
WHAT YOU GET:
- The opportunity to help expand the impact of Peerfit across the United States…and, someday, the world!
- The chance to work in a relaxed, yet goal-driven start-up culture with a passion for fitness
- Peerfit credits to attend fitness classes.
- Chance to work remotely with flexible scheduling
- Health Insurance & other benefits
Peerfit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.