The Customer Service Intern position is responsible for maintaining relationships with our schools and learning the ins and outs of a K-12 focused SaaS (Software as a Service) company.
We are looking for a smart, tenacious, personable, and empathetic professional to work with schools and parents. You enjoy working with schools and are willing to understand the K-12 market. You’re a pro at forging new relationships and are a great communicator. You want to be part of a company that is committed to making a real difference in schools across the country and making our children much safer at schools.
Who We Are:
We are a fast-growing company located in Tampa. PikMyKid is a comprehensive school-safety platform; we have schools across the United States and Mexico. We are looking for someone who is innovative, creative and that can engage our varied audience (from superintendents and teachers to parents and children).
- Prospect to build relationships with teachers and school leaders and successfully manage the growth.
- Quick learner and able to understand software tools for schools and help train the staff, parents.
- Quick on social media, email communication and phone calls to immediately address any questions and clarifications
- Identify potential schools, YMCA’s, after-school programs, other services where our system can be offered/used.
- Collaborates on projects and assignments.
- Candidate must live in the Tampa Bay area.
- Pursuing a Degree in Education, and/or a Teacher looking to gain experience in the Education Technology Field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be innovative, creative open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Please note that this internship is unpaid, in exchange for college credit