What are we looking for?
We're looking for an Operations Manager to help scale and optimize Proof Network’s operations and key business initiatives company-wide. You will work with Proof Network’s management team to build and refine processes, track and report company goals, and use internal tools to inform strategic decisions by team members across the company globally. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on ops professional to roll up their sleeves and help build something from the ground up. This role requires very applied knowledge of project management best practices and tools and will have high-level visibility and interaction with Proof Network’s leadership.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Relay operational needs and requirements (tools, processes, people) back to Proof Network team leaders
- Lead consistent communication for projects and as a representative of Proof Network with customers, team members, and other external stakeholders
- Administrative tasks and other “paperwork” including governmental correspondence, form filing, contracts, proposals, billing, and other relevant projects
- Work closely with all Proof Network team leaders to standardize processes, prioritize issues, and adjust projects where necessary
- Provide client support, particularly during onboarding and client launch
- Conduct research and other analysis around key business initiatives
This might be a great job for you if:
- You have 5+ years experience with (most of) the above items, particularly in a SaaS tech/BizOps role
- You understand the typical SaaS sales pipeline from lead to launch
- You have a deep understanding of leading or working on projects that adopt agile project management and agile development methodologies
- You have a solid understanding of standard ops, tech, and project management tools including CRMs, Jira/Confluence, Slack, etc.
- You want to be part of a very fast-growing, digital start-up
- You are a strong problem solver
- You seek collaboration
- You are an active listener, effective communicator, and an awesome person to work with
- You get things done with strong ownership and a bias for action/rolling up your sleeves
- Bonus: You like booze! :)