Why is a Client Success Rep important to us at SOMA?SOMA Platform
A Client Success Rep is the first contact many of our Clients and Partners will have and are the keepers of our client's success. We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and smart Client Success Manager who is an inspirational and experienced team motivator. The Client Success Manager is responsible for managing our client base and consistently drives to deliver strong results and a loyal brand following.
You take an entrepreneurial approach, are highly results-driven and target-focused and are a fast mover. You see the big picture and are a great team player, effectively working with individuals across our client base. You will act as a host of the project management process through identifying gaps and proactively offering solutions, leading project implementation teams to successful results and always ensuring that SOMA's principles and values are communicated and instilled in the process. You have strong communication skills and an ability to take big ideas and translate them into actions.
What are the responsibilities of a Client Success Rep?
- Ensure employee happiness by creating a trusting team; communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
- Drive team to meet and exceed metric expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- Be a confident problem solver, create a solutions orientated environment.
- Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve SOMA products and services; support team in being the voice of the client to the rest of the company.
- Stay connected to the client by spending at least one hour/week working on tickets and handling escalated issues.
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department.
- Oversee project execution setting timelines and budget parameters and ensuring they are clearly communicated and met.
- Support leaders in communicating priorities for team and creating tools that provide the right level of visibility for stakeholders.
- Shepherd processes strategically including key stakeholders as needed.
- Create a positive atmosphere for collaboration across clients.
- Insure that SOMA's principles values are instilled in all projects and all aspects are aligned with our brand.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Proven experience working with customers preferably in a leadership role
- 8+ years program/project management experience and proven track record of effectively partnering with senior leadership
- Experience leading, inspiring, coaching and motivating other to meet goals and metrics
- Ease in delivering projects from strategy to execution under both short and long timelines
- Proactive team member with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency to drive projects to completion
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Passionate about client experience, understands the importance to an organization
- Clear, concise communicator who can build collaborative and positive relationships
- Approachable with a problem-solving attitude and a smile
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Long term incentive plan
- Apple equipment
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...