The Penny Hoarder | St. Petersburg, FL
Are you relentless in the pursuit of even the most minute improvements that can have profound impacts on conversion and monetization rates? Do you thrive in a rapid fire testing environment that is tasked with leaving no stone unturned in order to improve key performance indicators?
We are in search of a Site Conversion Optimization Specialist who will use a mix of UI best practices, strong data analytical skills and creativity to identify opportunities to improve success metrics for a variety of conversion points, including but not limited to: text links, landing pages, login/registration paths, widgets and other CTA site elements. This team member will drive the development and execution of ideas into an optimization and testing plan and will constantly iterate and refine those optimization strategies based on learnings from previous tests, new analytical insights, and the changing landscape.
In this role, you’ll….
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan
- Identify and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Design, execute, and QA A/B & multivariate tests with testing tools with the goal of improving conversion and site usability
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
- Collaborate closely with the product engineer and product manager to build and deploy A/B tests continually measuring the performance of these conversion assets
- Perform audits of web analytics implementations to confirm accuracy in tracking and to diagnose and repair tracking bugs
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (monetization, email, community, social media, etc.) in order to optimize each conversion path
- Partner with design and UX teams to execute on new web projects, applying best practices and testing learnings for optimal UI and pathing efficiencies
- Ensure consistent tracking, analysis, and reporting of core website and web product KPIs
- Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, lead successful implementation of those ideas
- Keep pace with digital marketing and website analytics trends and developments, to ensure that new ideas and methodologies are known to the product, revenue and platform teams
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to create, maintain, and deliver various dashboards and reports for internal tracking and to share with stakeholders and partners
We’re looking for someone with….
- 3+ years experience in digital conversion (revenue, email sign-ups, log-ins) optimization
- Experience with A/B testing, pathing analysis and funnel optimization
- Proven track record of functional expertise in the area of marketing analytics, data science, or advanced modeling to drive business growth
- Uncanny knack for uncovering optimization opportunities leveraging behavior monitoring and traditional analytics data
- Strong consumer-centric approach to insights
- Highly proactive and solution-oriented capabilities, a team player and self-starter
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
- Acute attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
We’ll see it as a bonus if you also have…
- Experience with WordPress environments
About The Penny Hoarder
Founded in 2010, The Penny Hoarder is one of the largest personal finance websites in the United States, averaging 12 to 17 million monthly readers.
In 2017, Inc. Magazine ranked The Penny Hoarder as the No. 1 fastest-growing private media company for the second consecutive year, and 25th fastest-growing private company on their Inc. 5000 list. In addition, The Penny Hoarder ranked No. 2 on Entrepreneur's list of small-sized companies with the best cultures.
Our content includes interesting ways for readers to make, save and manage their money and has been featured by media outlets such as Fox News, CNBC, Oprah.com, Yahoo.com and Forbes.
We are a bootstrapped and profitable company, which gives us the freedom to determine our own path forward. It also allows us to provide competitive salaries and benefits to all our employees.
Perks of joining us include: working out of our beautiful office in sunny St. Petersburg, Florida; healthcare coverage for you and your family; option to work from home one day a week; retirement plan with match; unlimited sick time; generous vacation policy; cell phone and laptop reimbursement; annual learning budget to help you improve your skills and grow your network. In 2017, The Penny Hoarder ranked No. 2 on Entrepreneur's list of small-sized companies with the best cultures.
If you found this job on Indeed or another website, please navigate to our website to apply, so you can answer our application questions. You can read more about what it’s like to work with us at http://thepennyhoarder.com/careers.